Monday, November 10, 2008

Randomness.

This weekend was Dylan's 7th birthday. We celebrated for him with a small group of friends and family and then cake.. He got an MP3 player from me and Rick, clothes from Aunt LaLa and Uncle Stu, and some other games and stuff..

The weekend was good for the most part..

Well, I have bad news.. In my blog called "Too Long" I mentioned some thing was going happening, but I could not say anything yet.. Well that thing is not gong to happen anymore.. It was that I was going to be an Aunt for the first time, sadly though, my sister found out that the baby did not have a heart beat. She was only about 5-6 weeks along and there is a reason for everything.. The baby is with god now and I am sure that is where it should be. I just don't know if Lacey knows that's where the baby should be.. She is a total mess, but I can't blame her. I would be too.

Well, I am crushed still, its only been a few hours since I found out, I actually found out at work so I haven't yet let me feeling go.. Of course telling our boss (my sister and I work for the same attorney) was hard.. He made me cry.. He cares so much it was hard not to get emotional...

Its about lunch time and I really need to get out of this office.

So, until next time my friends~

1 comment:

The Stein Five said...

praying everything gets better for you all :( **hugs** Love ya!