Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Twilight...

So I said that I would hopefully be reading the book Twilight soon... And I read it.. it only took me 2 days because I could not put it down! Everyone is right, totally not what I expected, absolutely better than any other book I have read! By far the best!! (And I read a lot of books a year!)

If you have not heard or read the book Twilight, go buy it right now and read it!

The movie comes out on 11/21/2008 and I can't wait to go see it!

There are 4 books total - Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn..

I am going to start New Moon this weekend and if its half as interesting as Twilight, then I will probably be raving about it by Monday!

Now go get the book! And if you have already read it, tell me what you thought, but don't give too much information, I would hate to ruin it for anyone..

All I am saying about it is... I love Bella and Edward...

Until next time my friends...

No comments: