Thursday, November 6, 2008

Too Long!

To be honest, I forgot I had this blog! Thank goodness for my friend Jamie who also came across her lost blog, cause without finding hers, I wouldn't have found mine! So thanks Jamie!

Not a lot has happened in the year that I haven't blogged..

Here's the list:

~I started a new job, I now work for a law firm. I am a legal assistant..

~We got a new dog, her name is Bella and she is a 4lb chihuahua..

~My kids are now 7, 3 & 2!! Well almost 7 (11/8) and almost 2 (12/7)..

~Went to Arkansas to visit family and friends in August, it was a well needed vacation and I didn't realize how much I really missed that place until we went back..

I guess that's the gist of it..

We plan on moving back to Arkansas, however, some things came up here that is going to delay our move for a little while.. I can't say what those "things" are just yet.. But I will tell you as soon.. :)

So everyone has been RAVING about the Twilight books, so I am going to start reading those soon.. Hopefully I won't be disappointed.

Also really excited cause my friend Heidi in coming to NJ next week for a visit, its been too long since I have seen her..

Well until next time my friends..